THE ICCM MISSION OF FAITH
CATEGORIES FOR MINISTERIAL CREDENTIALS
An application fee of $150.00 is required to begin the application process. Upon acceptance as a new member of ICCM, you will receive a Wall Certificate and a Wallet Card in the mail. A formal Ordination, Consecration, Anointing & Impartation service will be held at the Annual ICCM World Conference by Representatives of the Board of Governors.
There is an annual renewal fee of $60.00 for Ministerial Credentials. Once the renewal fee is processed, you will receive an updated Wall Certificate and Wallet Card in the mail.
Each credential or membership type has requirements that must be met. The following information must be submitted for consideration:
- Accepted Christ as Lord and Savior and Baptized in the Holy Spirit.
- Live a consistent Christian life.
- Be an approved and faithful member of a local church or fellowship.
- Send a copy of your driver’s license.
- Submit a professional picture – a simple snapshot of you dressed nicely or a passport photo.
- Write a letter describing your calling from God.
- Write a letter explaining why you want to become a part of ICCM.
- Include three letters of recommendation, with one letter written by your Pastor. Recommenders must have known you for at least two years, provide their address and telephone number, cannot be related to the applicant by Blood or Marriage, and cannot be related to each other.
- Complete the Biblical Examination successfully. The examination booklet will be emailed or mailed once the application fee is processed. (OM, OC, LM, E, M)
- Interview with an ICCM Ministerial Proctor. You will be notified of the date and time of this interview by email or mail. (OM, OC, LM, E, M)
- Ordained Minister of the Gospel (OM)
- Ordained Chaplain of the Gospel (OC)
This credential is granted to a person who is considered a part-time or a full-time minister or chaplain. He or she is certified and authorized to preach, perform holy matrimony, baptize, exhort, confirm, and practice any Biblical and Religious activity pertaining to the office of an Ordained Minister or Ordained Chaplain in accordance with respective ordinances of residence. (Must be at least 22 years of age.)
- Licensed Minister of the Gospel (LM)
This credential is granted to a person who is considered a part-time minister, possibly desiring to be a full-time minister, but needs the experience of teaching and performing the Sacraments of the Scripture and the recognition of Ministerial status among the community at large, as well as other Christian churches or ministries. Once licensed, this person is eligible to advance to the ordination level after one year. A new application and additional fee are required. (Must be at least 18 years of age.)
- Evangelist (E)
This credential is granted to a person who has a burning passion to share their faith with non-believers and believers alike, to ground and establish them in their relationship to Jesus Christ. This credential gives this person the recognition needed to hold revivals, church meetings, seminars, and teach Bible-based classes. (Must be at least 18 years of age.)
- Missionary (M)
This credential is granted to a person who has a calling from God to the Mission Fields, whether foreign or within their inner cities. (Must be at least 16 years of age.)
- Minister of Music (MM)
This credential is granted to a person who has a calling to direct choirs, ensembles, singing groups, or bands. This person could be a psalmist and has a calling from God in music. (Must be at least 14 years of age. Send a resume of your qualifications and life experiences in relation to music and a CD of your musical talent.)
- Praise & Worship Leader (PWL)
This credential is granted to a person who has a calling in leading others in praise and worship unto the Lord or is a psalmist in the Body of Christ. (Must be at least 14 years of age. Send a resume of your qualifications of life experiences and a CD of a Praise & Worship service you led.)
- Ordained Member (OME)
This credential is granted to a person who accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as their Personal Savior, is called to Ministry, and wants to share the Gospel without the benefits of Ministerial Credentials from ICCM. This person may be ordained or licensed by another program and wishes to have access to ICCM benefits as a member. (Must be 18 years of age. Only two letters of recommendation are required. Application fee is $75.00, and the annual renewal fee is $60.00.)
- Licensed Member (LME)
This credential is granted to a person who accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as their Personal Savior, is called to Ministry, and wants to share the Gospel without the benefits of Ministerial Credentials from ICCM. This person may or may not necessarily be called to preach or perform religious activities as pertaining to the Ministerial Credentials listed but needs time in this role to pray and reflect about their calling. (Must be 18 years of age. Only two letters of recommendation are required. Application fee is $75.00, and the annual renewal fee is $60.00.)
- Christian Worker (CW)
This credential is granted to a person who has a calling upon their life and wants to be involved in Christian activities as service unto the Lord. This area of service can be in any field of help within the Church or community that brings honor and glory to God. (Application fee is $35.00, and the annual renewal fee is $25.00.)
- General Member (GM)
For individuals that want to be a member only of the ICCM Worldwide Fellowship. (Application fee is $25.00, and the annual renewal fee is $25.00. Certificate issued only.)
- ICCM does not accept Applications for Membership from incarcerated applicants (i.e. inmates).
- Background checks are performed on all applicants. Please explain in advance any issues that would appear on these reports.
- ICCM Bylaws and Our Fundamental Truths will be mailed upon successful completion of the application process. Our Fundamental Truths are online at iccmworldwide.org. It is your responsibility to review and abide by these documents.
- We cannot guarantee medical coverage for individuals or small groups. Quotes are based on health and medical records obtained by our insurance department. Due to the confidential nature of this information, the ICCM Executive Offices does not review or process this information.
- Christian Worker and General Member do not qualify for the position of ICCM Director.
- If renewal fees are not paid on a timely basis, a late fee may be applied.
No refunds/no credits issued.